The A-to-z Guarantee protects you when you buy items sold and fulfilled by a third-party seller. It covers the timely delivery and condition of your items, and problems with returns. If you encounter a problem, you can report it to us. Our team will decide if you’re eligible for a refund.
You can request a refund under the A-to-z Guarantee if all of the following conditions apply:
- You’ve contacted the seller and waited two business days for them to respond.
- It has been 90 days or less since the last possible delivery date of your order.
- You meet at least one of the following conditions:
- You haven’t received your package and three days have passed since the latest estimated delivery date or the tracking shows a delivery confirmation, whichever is sooner.
- The item you received is damaged, defective, or not as described.
- You returned an item in line with our return policies, but you haven’t received the relevant refund or the refund amount was wrong. You must do the following:
- Request a return within 30 days of the delivery date of the item (or before the end of the extended return period for orders placed during the Christmas period).
- Postmark the return within 14 days after you’ve arranged the return with the seller.
- The seller agreed to give you a refund or replacement but you haven’t received it, or the amount refunded was wrong.
- You wanted to return an item that you bought from an international seller but any of the following occurred:
- The seller didn’t provide a return address.
- The seller didn’t provide a prepaid return label.
- The seller didn’t offer a full refund of the item without requesting the return of the item.
- You were charged additional costs (e.g., by customs authorities for a shipment to the USA) in addition to the purchase price and delivery, and the seller hasn’t refunded these costs.
If you have a different problem, you can let us know. However, we can’t guarantee a refund until we’ve finished investigating the problem.
For information on how to request an A-to-z Guarantee refund, see Request an A-to-z Guarantee Refund.
- We may deny your refund request if you refuse delivery of the order and the return has no tracking information.
- If you revoke a direct debit payment for the item at your bank or credit card company, you can’t request an A-to-z Guarantee refund.
- This guarantee doesn’t cover digital items, services, or stored value instruments.
- If you file a chargeback with your payment provider or bank, you can’t request an A-to-z Guarantee refund.
- This guarantee doesn’t cover digital items, servic,es, insurance or warranty policies purchased through Amazon, or stored value instruments.
- The A-to-z Guarantee only applies when you buy items sold and fulfilled by a third-party seller. For items sold by Our Store or Marketplace items delivered using Prime, contact us. For items bought on third-party sites using Amazon Pay.